Thursday, May 27, 2010

PvP During Downtime or Through the Expansion?

WoW.com had an article on The Art of War(craft) about using Battlegrounds and PvP as a bridge between expansions. This made me wonder how many people actually use PvP as a stop gap between expansions when they are not raiding or their guild has called it quits until the next expansion. Myself I almost always try to slip into a BG or two when I can. Though when trying to maintain even a small raiding guild it was nearly impossible to squeeze a good night of PvP. But at the end of an expansion PvP becomes a lot more accessible. BG queue times are quick, there are premades being made and less and less raids being done each week. While raiding usually sees a lull PvP sees a boom.

So my goal going into Cataclysm. More PvP, with the two new BG's (Twin Peaks and Battle for Gilneas) and rated Battlegrounds I will definitely be getting into more PvP, especially battlegrounds. This was the reasoning behind this blog and the guilds on either side.

So, with that I welcome anyone interested in joining either guild. You can contact me at TakingBackPVP@gmail.com. Or if you find yourself on feel free to do a /who for Chrgr or Tinibubbles (Alliance) / TLDNR or KTALGSTO (Horde), and we would be happy to send an invite.

No comments:

Post a Comment