Thursday, May 13, 2010

First day out...

Well, last night went as expected, level 10 in a BG was still as painful as always. But... I was able to keep a couple flag carriers slowed despite losing both matches. I also got my Make Love, Not Warcraft achievement thanks to a slow releasing blood elf. The queue times were somewhat slow making it so we were only able to get 2 in during our allotted 90 minute period of time. But we had fun, Tini was playing under the low level pally motto of Stun and Run... I was charging and thunderclapping my heart out, along with spamming Hamstring. Let me tell you this is not easy to get off on a level 19 FC when you are level 10 and in all white gear except a green +1 Str axe.

What did catch me off guard was during both BG's we didn't have anyone say "if you're not level 16-19 you shouldn't be here!". The only similar comment was one hunter who mentioned that if you were sub-15 you probably shouldn't be trying to carry the flag. Hmm... my level 14 prot pally with the Ironman achievement will beg to differ.

Well... more fun next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment