Sunday, May 9, 2010

Gearing up...

So I enjoy running the flag. That is one of the reasons I chose the classes that I did, the shaman gets Ghost Wolf at 16 and while warriors don't get speed boosts they do get to Charge between opponents and deflection capabilities. The question is, do I gear up for pure stamina since I am expecting short bursts where I will probably end up in a situation of die or barely live, or should I try and get some sustainability through grabbing some strength on the mage and agility on the shaman, I would hate to end up in a situation where I am at mid field and can't continue beating the buggers off of me because I can't seem to do enough damage to send them back to the graveyard.

I realize when starting at level ten we will be nothing but a nuisance but I am thinking once I hit 16 I will be trying to run the flag in WSG, and once I hit 26 I will definitely be a big defender in AB (though I prefer WSG much more than AB).

My next question that I hope to answer is, will I have enough honor saved up each bracket to grab the pvp gear that is purchasable with honor? With the new honor changes this one has me thinking, did blizzard think the low level pvp through enough to give us enough honor to purchase gear? I remember the first character I tried to level through a bracket after we got experience in BG's, there was no way to get enough honor and marks to buy the gear, you might have been lucky enough to buy one piece per bracket, that made it real difficult moving into the next brackets unless you bought all of your gear or farmed it via being pulled through dungeons, which typically would give you more levels than you really wanted, especially if you wanted to pvp through the levels.

So updates will be abound! Stay tooned! (heh... see what I did thar?)

P.S.: Anyone looking for a new home to re-roll on, please give Nordrassil a shot, once we hit level 10 on both sides, which shouldn't take more than a day or so, we will be looking to get a guild on each side started for PVPers. We will be starting up premades and might try for arena skirmishes. So if you got a low level arena team you might want to try out, bring it to Nordrassil.

No comments:

Post a Comment