Sunday, June 6, 2010

Real Quick

I want to give a shout out to Gelvin over at Greedy Goblin. He has done something many would consider impossible. He has assembled a group of people of such substantial quality that they are officially clearing ICC 10 in all blue gear. They have done Naxx, Ulduar, ToC, Ony, and now are working on progression through ICC10, they have downed all 4 bosses from Storming the Citadel and then moved on to down Rotface and Festergut, and then last night they downed the Blood Council. To many this is an amazing feat, where others are probably still non-believers. I truly wish I was on a EU account each time I get these posts. BUT, I would like to mention that there is a US version still trying to get under way. You can find them by following this link. I am personally a part of it but truly I think we need more supporters on the US side, so if you have any interest in making WoW history in the US, take Gelvin's Undergeared guild as a motivation, come get your blue gear and help us start working on content on US-Forgotten Coast-[A]

No comments:

Post a Comment