Friday, July 16, 2010

Real Life Taking the Wheel...

Ok so I have been letting Real Life do the driving lately. Some might know I have been somewhat unemployed for the last 4-6 months. Why I say somewhat is because there are jobs out there that I could do, but my transportation situation went head over heals, also I have been considering a change of fields from Construction, and as of the last two weeks that opportunity has come about. I am currently entering into the Health Care field, I have been taking a very intense C.N.A. class as my first step towards a new career path. This is why I haven't been posting, I haven't had the opportunity to even come online really. BUT, I do have a new video program that I am hoping will work for recording since the last one kind of sucked. So after Wednesday I am doing Clinicals, meaning no more book work, no more class rooms, just eight hour work (Volunteer) days until the end of the month, but what this also means is a very set schedule. So I can start back onto the things that I enjoy, the blog and PVP. YAY!

Lets just hope no more hot weather hits, or else my love for water will flare up and I will probably find myself at the lake or a river for the week ends.

Anyways, that's my update and I hope to get more content out very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment